Sunday, March 7, 2010

To Grandma's House We Go!


After Grandpa Fisher's birthday party, it was time for the Montana family to head home. Tyler came up with the idea that Ashton and I could just ride home with them. He had to go to Pittsburg again the next week (oh yes, he's a very important man at work!), so he thought we could go on our own little trip while he was gone. I felt kinda bad, because his trip was only three days, and ours was two whole weeks! But it was very sweet of him to think of a way for me to visit my family for a while.


So, we packed our things and headed out! And of course we left Daddy a little surprise on the computer desktop. We wouldn't want him to forget about us while we were gone for so long... :)


The drive up wasn't too bad, and Ashton was a trooper. And he discovered his new favorite toy: candy bars!


No, I didn't let him eat it! He just chewed on the package for a while. :) Hooray for vacations in Montana!

No comments: