Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the 10th day of Christmas: Birthdays!


My birthday and Josh's birthday are both just after Christmas, so we had two different little birthday parties to celebrate during all of the holiday clean-up chaos. Now I know there were pictures being taken at my birthday, but it wasn't with my camera (like I would ever let someone else use my new beauty--psh!), so I don't actually have any of them. Thanks to my husband, though, I had many wonderful presents, and thanks to my mom, we had a very yummy cake. And my Dad treated us to a very delicious dinner at Johnny Carino's, one of my favorite places.

Joshua had his third birthday, and I did take pictures of that one. I was having trouble figuring out the right settings on the camera, though, so that's why the first few look bad. We had it a couple of days late, because he kept falling asleep too early and wouldn't wake up for anything. It was funny.
The cake. And of course, it had "Reese cups" on top!
He tried so hard, but he couldn't quite get the candles by himself.
Brandi had to help him. :)
The Swan Princess from Uncle Tyler and Aunt Mara.
A Toy Story flashlight.
A Thomas the Train movie from Mommy.
And in the big box...
...dinosaur trucks from Grandma!
Enjoying his new toys.
What a handsome, big boy!

No comments: