Friday, December 25, 2009

On the 6th day of Christmas: The Best Present Ever!


One little thing I left out of my Christmas day post was the best and most wonderful present I received from the best and most wonderful husband in the world:


my new camera!!!

I am soooo excited about this present and I am so happy that he got it for me! It used to belong to my sister-in-law, Alycia. She, however, is starting to be a photographer professionally and needed a better one, so she wanted to sell this one. I wanted to buy it SO bad, but Tyler gave me this whole song and dance about how we don't need it and it was expensive...blah blah blah. So I resigned myself to never having it. Little did I know that he went and bought it for me for Christmas anyway! What a guy! I'm the luckiest ever. It was funny, too, because Alycia even told me at Thanksgiving that she'd sold it to someone, and I was like, "Noooo!!! All my hope is gone!!!" Hahaha.

So anyway, here are some of the very first pictures I took with it. They're not that great because I'd only had it for like two hours and I was still learning how to use it, but it was fun all the same!
Here are my experiments with close-ups. The remnants of the Christmas Day feast!
I got some cute one's of Tyler and Ashton, not really dressed, of course, because it was Christmas. But who gets dressed on Christmas...?
I even took a picture of Pepe the cat.
I got Josh playing with some random black thing. He's a cutie.
I also snapped the chocolate-mouth pictures of Josh from the Joshy post a few days ago. I won't post them all again, I'll just post my favorite.
Well, anyway, my hope is that I'll get much better, and the quality of the pictures I post will go up. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Alycia and my wonderful Tyler!!!

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Your Welcome! We ARE sneaky, aren't we? ;)