Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 9th day of Christmas: Photo Shoot (part 2)

Here's the part of the photo shoot where Sarah wanted to take pictures with all the horses. I was a little bit afraid for my life, but I'm still alive, so everything is fine.
First we have Hottie...or Skip...to be honest I don't know. For the life of me, I can't tell those two horses apart. They look exactly the same to me. My mother and sister are horrified by this, because clearly they are two different horses. Whatever. :)
Left to right: Sarah, Hottie (or Skip), Hottie (or Skip), and Charlie--the lone man in a pasture full of estrogen.
Sass getting her halter on while Hottie (or Skip) decides whether or not she should jump the fence and kill me.
Sarah and Hottie (or Skip)
Sarah and her rodeo horse Sass. What a team.
Of course I needed an action shot or two...
Definitely my mother's child...she sure loves that horse.
I call this the ooh-la-la look.
I know, there are a lot of these. But she's so dang cute, I just couldn't stop. :)
Riding off into those beautiful mountains.

No comments: