Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 9th day of Christmas: Photo Shoot (part 3)


This is the final episode of the photo shoot posts. For the last part, Sarah requested that Ashton be allowed to ride the horse with her. Of course I had a heart attack and said NO WAY! But, after much debate, it was decided that she could hold Ashton while seated on the horse...if the horse was tied to the trailer, my mother held it's head, and it did not, under any circumstances, attempt to move. :) I know I'm paranoid and irrational, but I don't care! So here is Sarah, treating Ashton to his first "ride."
At first, he wasn't too sure.
But then he decided he liked it!
I love this picture not only because of Ashton's cute tongue, but also because Sass looks like she's thinking, "When can we get this over with?!"
My handsome little cowboy.
And of course, as soon as Sarah rode away for real, the sun started to come out and it was bright and beautiful! (Even more so than in the picture.) Grr!

No comments: