Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 9th day of Christmas: Photo Shoot (part 1)

My sister Sarah wanted me to take some pictures of her for Facebook, and since I just got my new awesome camera, I was itching for people to practice on. Not only did I agree, but I got pretty carried away and took like a million pictures. It was kind of sad, because it was such a cloudy, cold day, and the grass was yellow instead of green. So some of the pictures turned out well, others not so well. But it was fun anyway!

We started out with Sarah and the dogs. Because of course, she wanted to take pictures with "her boys." I definitely am the black sheep of the family, because the last thing I would want to do is take my picture with the animals! :) But she sure loves them, and you can tell that they really love her.
First there's Tuffy, the faithful three-legged mutt.
Smedly is the sweet old man of the bunch. He was a little excited, though, so I only got a few of him at all.
And then there's the super-spoiled, live-inside, love-of-my-mother's-life dog, Kronk. He was WAY too excited, and Sarah couldn't get him to even sit by her, so she just told me to take pictures of him playing fetch.
On your mark...
...get set...
...GO!!!
Bringing it back...
Ready to go again!
Even the neighbor's dog, Ozzy, wanted to get in on the action.
Walking with her boys.
I was trying to take a picture of the sky, because the clouds looked really cool. But, it looked a lot prettier than this in real life. *sigh* Oh well.

No comments: