Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the 7th day of Christmas: Family Pictures


My lovely friend Katie from Stevensville got a nice camera a while back and is also going into photography. Our family hasn't had family pictures taken since before I left on my mission five years ago, and we were finally all together, so she agreed to take some family pictures for us. Sweet Katie was so patient with my insane family, and she took some awesome pictures of everyone. I must add a slight disclaimer, though--I played with them in photoshop, because I got a newer version and I just felt like it. I probably shouldn't have, but I did anyway, so these are not exactly what they looked like when she took them. I may have made them worse (sorry Katie!!!), so if you want to see how SHE did them you'll have to go to her blog. And now, here they are:
Now I didn't mess with these ones...I still have the ones that Katie gave me and they are actually the way Katie did them herself. :)

This one wasn't photoshopped by anyone...I just put it because I think it's hilarious how Nicholas looks like a rabbid chipmunk.

Thank you for the family pictures, Katie!!!

No comments: