Thursday, August 4, 2011

One Big Happy Family

A few months ago, our ward's Young Men/Young Women had a silent auction fundraiser and I decided to donate a photo session. (Apparently it was one of the big-ticket items--I might have been a little proud of that...) The girl who bought it is super cute, as is her whole family, and I was very excited to take pictures of them. She asked if I'd be willing to take pictures of the extended family as well and I said absolutely! The more the merrier, to me. It turned out to be really fun. The combination of the perfect time, a beautiful location, and a whole lot of cute people.




Grandpa and Grandma








Cute Family #1

(The one in my ward...)




























Cute Family #2




















Cute Family #3







Cute Family #4










Grandparents and Grandkids









Everybody












Thanks for letting me take your family pictures!!!

No comments: