Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!!!


This was the first Valentine's Day since Ashton was born. Since it was on a Sunday and we couldn't really go out to eat or do anything crazy, we went over to Tyler's parent's house. Becky made some yummy soup and we ate it in hot pink bread bowls. It was cool. I also brought my camera, so I could take a picture of Ashton's first V-Day, but of course it was dark, and the inside lighting was bad, so I had to use the flash--and if you don't really know how to use a flash, it just looks bad. But oh well! :)
Grandma Becky gave Ashton his first Valentine. It was a cute little book called I Love You, Through and Through. The funny thing was that at first he liked the wrapping better!

Here he is, finally letting Grandma read it to him.

Ashton's version of the Valentine's feast. :)

And then it was playtime! I love this picture--Becky's trying to tickle him with a glove, and he's like, "What are you trying to do, woman?"

Chewing on his favorite toy from Grandma's house.

Dancing with Daddy.

A Valentine's kiss.

And a Valentine's kiss from Mommy, too.

Laughing with Grandpa. (For some reason the kid was in hysterics!)

Poor Elliott was not enjoying the festivities so much. He just sat like a grump on the couch.

Oh, and here's the burn I received from our oven a few days before Valentine's day. I thought it was rather appropriate.

And in case you can't tell what it is, I'll zoom in and highlight it for you...

Ha ha! Who knew something so painful could be so festive. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: