Friday, February 26, 2010

Spike


If I've said it before, I'll say it again: I love my new camera!!! Ever since Ashton was 4 months old, he's been losing his baby fuzz and growing actual hair on the top of his head. After he takes a bath and I put his lotion on him, it sticks up so crazy and spikey, and I tried for SO long to take a picture of it. Alas, the old little camera did no good with small details. But it's no sweat for my new one! Woohoo! So without further ado, I give you Ashton's cute spikeyness.
I love it!

2 comments:

Mindy Curtis said...

He's getting so big! So glad to see you and your family are doing well. I'm excited now to add your blog to my page so I can keep up with how things are going. :)

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

What kind of camera did you get? We are looking to get a new one and need ideas!