Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One thing I forgot...

I was looking at the pictures on my phone and I realized I forgot something! When Alycia and the boys were still here (and Gabe had just arrived to take them back home) we all went to dinner at Pirate Island! It was very cool. Tyler and I like the food, although there were some things people got that they didn't like very much...but the pizza is really good. It's decorated like a big pirate land, and there are aracade games and a little play place for kids. It's pretty fun. We got to eat in a booth that's like a castle/cave something. Very cool, even if it was a little dark for pictures...

Ashton and Auntie Alycia
Carter, enjoying the view and the food from his high chair.
Here's Ashton riding the zebra with Grandpa Carlton.
And the train!






Carter was very good at climbing the little "rock" wall. He could get all the way up by himself! Honest, Alycia is only there to make sure he doesn't fall back--no help at all!




He was also very good at going down the slide. Ashton tried it a couple of times, but I'm not sure he liked it very much...



Ha ha! Oh well, I guess he's just more like me--more cautious, a little scaredy-cat-ish. :) He'll learn to like it someday I suppose!

No comments: