Monday, May 3, 2010

I don't think I'd make a very good vampire...

So these pictures are a product of the fact that we've been reading the Twilight books (and watching the movies), and the fact that I was very, very bored one afternoon. Haha. I actually enjoy reading the books with Tyler, even though I wasn't convinced at first. We're on the last one, and we don't know what happens, so don't spoil it for us! They aren't great literary masterpieces or anything, but they're kind of fun. So anyway, here's what I'd probably look like if I were turned into a vampire.







Yeah, I'm not sure what kind of prey that would attract, but whatever it is, it can't be good! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey fool if you are going to do a post about the twilight books you can't bash them while you do it!!!! "they aren't literary masterpieces" They are awesome my friend. Oh and cool pictures you are getting really good at photoshop!

Katie said...

oh and I also have to say Cody just walked by and was like "woh thats a good picture" the black and white one of you