Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Rant

The other night, I was making dinner and Tyler was trying to do something, so he set Ashton in his bouncy seat with his bottle. Ashton sat there with his hand behind his head, leg propped up, drinking his bottle like the king of the world. He might as well have been on a beach and had a tiny umbrella in his formula. He was the total definition of chill. So chill, in fact, that in the middle of all the drinking, he fell asleep.



So cute! What am I going to rant and rave about, then? Well, I took a picture on my phone before he was asleep, too. But what happened? I deleted it! Augh!!! I absolutely adore my phone, but the one and only thing I hate is that when the memory is full, it won't let me see anything! It just says, "Memory Full," and won't let me do anything until I delete something. That is so dumb. I just have to randomly guess what I can delete and what I want to keep, and many times I end up deleting something I wanted. (Many adorable pictures and videos have been lost that way.) Sure, it gives me a list of the file names. But how am I supposed to remember that I want to keep file number 003025177a? Memorize every picture's number? Please. I'm smart, but not that smart. The only thing I can do it try to make sure I delete things before it fills up. But, as you can tell, this is easier said than done. Boo to you, phone.

No comments: