Saturday, April 17, 2010

Avatar

Well, we finally did it. We saw Avatar. We were probably one of the few remaining people on earth who hadn't seen it yet. But now we have. I'm not sure it was all that it's cracked up to be, but I was entertained, and the CGI animation stuff was really, really cool. I'll take Titanic over it any day, though. And that probably makes many of you want to slap me... :)

Tyler found a website where you can avatarize yourself, so in honor of this momentous occasion (sarcasm intended), I avatarized the whole family:



Tyler: The brave and handsome warrior.







Mara: The "Angelina Jolie lips" of the tribe.









Ashton: the sweet-faced offspring.


1 comment:

Mindy Curtis said...

Love your pics! We still haven't seen it. We know we should, we just have absolutely no desire...