Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I was excited for Easter this year, because I was sure Ashton would have lots of fun and realize it was a special day. And it was! Of course, it wouldn't be a major holiday without me forgetting my camera (grrr!!!), so the few photos I took were on my sad phone camera. I swear being pregnant has made me a total space cadet...

Here is Ashton in his cute Easter outfit. My favorite part is the pink tie. He was so proud to wear a pink tie just like his Daddy today, and I thought he looked so grown up and adorable.



For Easter this year we started out with a visit from my Fulbright grandparents who were on their way up to Montana. (Too bad I forgot to take a single picture!) Then we went over to have Easter dinner with Tyler's family. We got Easter baskets and did lots of fun things. Ashton's favorite thing to do at their house is "shoot hoops," as he calls it. He's getting pretty good, if you ask me...



Grandma Becky also busted out the bunny ears, which Ashton thought was hilarious. Here he is looking at himself in the mirror with Daddy. See my belly sticking out on the right? I felt like a fat pink Easter egg all day!


And it wouldn't be Easter without a little egg coloring!


This was Ashton's first colored egg ever. I wrote his name on it, then he chose to put it in the orange and put ball stickers on it. (His second one was blue with farm animals on it, but I didn't take a picture for some reason...)


And this is the missionary egg that Grandpa Carlton helped him make for Kyle. They drew a picture of Kyle together and then Ashton chose to make it purple and put a basketball. Kind of a cool coincidence since Kyle played basketball for Lehi (purple!).



The rest of the night was spent hanging out and having fun with the family, as well as a little dance party. (You can see the video below...) Happy Easter!!!


No comments: