Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seven Months Old!!!


Wow, it seems like we just dressed up and took six month old pictures. Could December have gone by that quickly??? It has, and now Ashton is seven months old! I haven't tried to weigh him or anything, but he is just over 28 inches tall now, so I know he's bigger! Not to mention my arm feels like it's going to fall off every time I carry him... This time I was extra excited to have my nice camera for the pictures, so I dressed him up and got started right away. Unfortunately, he wasn't in a very cooperative mood, so most of the pictures don't have a smile. But at least they have his beautiful baby blues!
More interested in looking at his toys than in taking pictures for mommy. :)
Getting better...
He wouldn't smile, but of course he had an abundance of funny faces.
Finally, after many attempts to make him smile, he did!
And now, the black and white series.
And as quickly as the smile came, it left, and he was DONE.
I know, I'm a terrible mother to take pictures of her child when he's crying. But I only took two. :)

1 comment:

Alycia said...

So cute, I LOVE his shirt... and the crying shots. It's always nice to remember them happy, but I especially always loved Preston's crying face. ;) The last black and white one you put up is my favorite, and the third one down after you wrote "getting better" I love how he's looking off into the distance and his eyes look so pretty. You should download Noiseware Community Edition, it's an awesome program that helps get rid of the grainin pictures with high ISO, and it's free! Look it up. ;) I don't use it all the time, when I want noise, but it's nice when I don't always want it there.