Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Hinton 2.0 -- The First Glimpse




Yay! Even though it still looks mostly like a blob, I was happy to see this beautiful sight. It's healthy, happy, and Dr. Aagard said it definitely looks like a boy or a girl. (Thanks. So helpful.) This first ultrasound also showed that Tyler and I are very good due date calculators. We were guessing August 27th, and that's exactly what it is. The doctor was even like, "Wow, you guessed well. Ten and a half weeks to the day!" So, woohoo! August 27th, here we come!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I don't believe ANYTHING anyone says on April Fool's day so I'll save my congratulations for when I see more about this on another day. :)

Mary said...

Ok, now I'm confused. Even though it showed up on April 1st in my Google Reader the post is listed as February 1st. I'm so confused! Anyway, if you are really expecting then congratulations!!!