Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Jayce

This weekend Tyler's cousin Megan was in town! We got to go to Becky's house and have a nice visit with her and baby Jayce. He is so cute, and I was glad I brought my camera. I might have gone a bit crazy, but I cannot resist taking pictures when there is a baby around. It wasn't a formal photo shoot or anything, but here are the pictures I got!
















Jayce has the cutest Mickey Mouse outfit. Ashton knows who Mickey is, and he kept saying "Mickey hat! Mickey hat!"



















We realized after Megan took the hat off that it disappeared. Ashton made off with it and we didn't even notice! Pretty sneaky.


I'd say he looks pretty pleased with himself...

1 comment:

Alycia said...

So cute! That's all I can say. :) I'm sure Megan is going to love those.