Friday, July 30, 2010

Hit by a truck...a moving truck, that is...

So, if there's anyone left out there checking my blog anymore, we are all alive and well. The long blog silence is due to the fact that I had to spend a week packing up, a weekend moving, and a month plus, now, unpacking and organizing our stuff. So I literally feel like I've been run over by a big U-Haul. Blah. But now I can get back to blogging, and boy am I behind. I'll be adding lots of new posts, but I'm pre-dating them (if that makes sense) so you'll have to scroll down to see if there's anything new that you haven't read yet... until I get caught up again, that is. :)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Your blog is awesome by the way! Moving is seriously a lot of work! I totally miss you too! Randomly I was just thinking yesterday how glad I am that you and Tyler got married, it made me smile :-)

Terri said...

Hey Mara, not wierd at all that you found us! I love it. Anyhow your family is adorable! Congratulations on the little boy! When did you have Ashton? She is so cute!

Mindy Curtis said...

Best wishes with the move. We also just moved... up to northern Idaho. It's such a pain. I can't imagine a move with a kiddo. Good luck!