Thursday, July 1, 2010

EFY and Swimming Pools

My brother Patrick and my sister Lexi came down to Provo to go to EFY. While they were at BYU all week, my mom and littlest brother Nicholas got to stay with us. We were very glad they could come, and Ashton loved having visitors. (The picture is Ashton and Patrick, in case you were wondering...)

Ashton just loved following Nicholas around the house and seeing what he was doing--much to Nicholas's dismay. Let's just say Nic doesn't enjoy babies. He informed me that when Ashton is 3 or 4 he will like him, but not until then. :)
Anyway, while they were here it was REALLY hot. Nicholas kept asking my mom to buy a swimming pool--the huge kind that are like $1000 or something. So, yeah right, that wasn't gonna happen. But she did buy a little kiddie pool to cool off in. And the best part is that we got to keep it! Woo hoo! I wasn't sure if Ashton would like it, because he HATED baths, but my mom stuck him in, and he loved it!
Kicking and splashing with those little feet.
He went and sat on the hose and got a fun surprise. I think he liked it, cause he kicked his legs and splashed like he'd just made a fun new discovery.
Waving to me. What a cutie.
Overexposed background. Cute smile anyway. Thanks for the pool, Mom! We have enjoyed it! And the best part is...he loves the bathtub now!!!


No comments: