Monday, October 5, 2009

Orange Pictures

We've never had two bathrooms before. Our one bathroom was always green with Asian stuff. We decided the second bathroom should be a fun bright color, and so we chose orange. Like the rest of our house, we got it all decorated (pictures of which will come someday soon!), but there was a big empty wall that made it feel unfinished. It was decided that we should hang some pictures, but we didn't really know of what. We wanted it to be orange, to match the room, but we don't really have orange pictures. Then, I had an idea! Alycia told me about the history brush in Photoshop, so I decided to take some pictures of Ashton in his orange Tigger outfit and see if I could photoshop them to look cool in the bathroom. And I did! So, here are the pictures that now hang in our cool orange bathroom:



I think they're pretty cute for a beginner, but maybe it's just because I did them and because they're of my baby. :) Oh well. Regardless, our bathroom is complete.

Here are the rest of the pictures I snapped that day. Yes, I know I'm a little camera happy...






No comments: