Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Big Boy Seat

Thanks to my friend Amy, we now have a very nice little saucer seat--the kind that a baby can stand in and play with the toys. It's colorful and fun, but I always thought Ashton was too small for it...until now! A little while ago I decided he can hold himself up well enough, and he would probably like to play standing up, so I stuck him in to see what happened. Turns out, he loves it! He kicked his feet with joy and smacked all the toys with his hands and just had a ball!









Thanks so much for the great toy, Amy! (Not to mention the millions of clothes too...) What would we do without you?


1 comment:

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

I'm so glad you are getting use out of everything! Much better that collecting moth balls in our closet. It's bittersweet to see him in the clothes because I just think back to how small my babies once were to be able to wear those and how they aren't anymore! Waaaaa!