Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Babysitting with Grandma

We left Tristan with our most favorite babysitter, Grandma Becky, for the first official time so that we could go see Mary Poppins in Salt Lake.  I was a little antsy about it, just because that's how I am.  But luckily Becky was kind enough to send me happy pictures of my tiny baby so that I would rest easy during the play.  




It looks like Ashton might have helped out a little.


And Elliott too!  Becky said that Elliott was guarding Tristan while he slept, because Ashton kept running around like a wild man.  (Big surprise there.)


I know we probably don't say it enough, but we are SO GRATEFUL to have someone close by who loves our kids and is willing to watch them so much for us.  I'm sure we take advantage of them way too often, and I don't think I could ever say THANK YOU enough!

No comments: