Monday, September 5, 2011

Newborn Pics! (aka 2 Weeks Old)

I'm sad to say it took me a whole two weeks to bust out the nice camera and take Tristan's newborn pictures. But it's not my fault, I was bedridden! I finally felt better, though, so it was time to take endless pictures of my handsome newborn baby. And if you don't believe me when I say endless, keep scrolling... (And super-special thanks to Tyler for helping me with the whole thing!)











(Ashton was not being very helpful at this point...)


































We love you, Tristan, and we're so glad you've come to our family!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awesome pictures my friend!!! I especially love the one with his feet in your hands shaped like a heart!! I am so stealing that pose for Jana's baby's pictures....if you don't mind of course ;)