Monday, June 13, 2011

OCD

I often tease Tyler that he is "OCD" because he is very organized and detail-oriented. (Which is actually a very good thing, people--hence, I just said tease!) Now, though, I'm starting to wonder if his OCD-ness is rubbing off on Ashton...

Today I was cleaning up in the kitchen while Ashton was rolling around on the floor with his Noah's Ark animals. I snapped a picture of his cuteness and left him to his fun while I washed counters and such.


A while later, I noticed he had been awfully quite, so I went to check on him and found this:


Ashton had spent ten minutes carefully organizing his animals and putting them in their proper places on the boat! I know this because I bumped it and knocked a couple off and he was very distraught. He frowned and said, "No, no, no," and proceeded to carefully place them back in the exact same positions again. Like I said, maybe a little OCD in there after all...?


Apparently it's an exhausting life to lead. :)

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Preston got Tyler's OCD-ness too. I swear he totally reminds me of him as a child. Carter is the complete opposite though, it drives Preston crazy. ;);