Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Duck

When I was a little girl, about Ashton's age, my Grandpa Fulbright made me a duck on a stick that I could push around and play with. Then when my brother came along, he made him a grasshopper. They were some of our favorite toys and I can remember playing with them quite often. Right before we left for Thanksgiving, Ashton got a mysterious package in the mail from his Great-Grandpa Fulbright. When we opened it, we found a newly-made duck on a stick! I was so excited that Ashton could have one just like I did. And he absolutely loves it.


He calls it "Duck" (go figure!) and plays with it as much as I used to. Sometimes he walks it like you're supposed to, and other times he just carries it around with him.




Sometimes when he's playing with it, I catch him talking to himself. I wonder what imaginary game he is playing...









Thank you SO MUCH for Duck, Grandpa and Grandma! We love him! And we love you!!!

No comments: