Monday, September 6, 2010

The Surprise: Clues

Remember way back on Mother's Day when I said one of my presents was a surprise? Well, I finally figured out what it is! I'm quite proud of myself. Tyler has given me a new clue and two puzzle pieces every Sunday since Mother's Day, and those clues are hard! I thought for sure I'd just have to figure it out from the puzzle or just figure it out when we get there. But no! I figured it out! So here are all of the clues. See if you can figure it out...

1) Salt and Pepper Shakers
2) Fresh Water Fish
3) Mixing Alcohol
4) Tie-required Event
5) History Presentation
6) Greek and Roman
7) Grass and Concrete
8) 30s and 40s
9) Mud and Water
10) Sewing Machines
11) Saturday Night on Friday Night
12) Chemistry
13) 12 to 12
14) Babylon in Zion
15) You Like, I Don't


Well, good luck!

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Those clues are so confusing. Please tell. Do I already know?