Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Belly #2

Before I show you my attempt at self-portraits, let me just tell you that I hate self-portraits! (And not just because I don't like pictures of myself.) They frustrate me beyond words! I can't hold the camera far enough away to click it myself, so I have to use the timer. But the auto-focus won't focus unless I am in the picture when I click it, which I can't be, so I have to put some kind of object in my place for it to focus on. Then I have to click the button, sprint to get in the right spot and move the object...and most of the time it doesn't work anyway. Grrrr. I really should just wait until I have someone to take them for me. Oh well. So here are my lame attempts at a self portrait.





Hopefully you aren't offended by my bare belly. If you are, join the club. It offends me when I see it, too...

No comments: