Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hawaiian Adventure: Day 1



I never thought the day would come, but it did. Tyler and I went to Hawaii!!! It is by far the best vacation I have ever been on. It kept bringing back memories of my mission for some odd reason. Mostly because it was a jungle-y island, and hot and humid all the time. Weird, I know.

Well, Day 1 was one of the most boring days, because we were on the airplane the whole time! :) We had a quick flight to Seattle, grabbed some dinner at Sbarro's, and then boarded the long flight to Honolulu. We napped and read and talked. We watched the in-flight movie, "Cyrus." Weird, but pretty funny. And our legs cramped until we thought we would burst. Finally at 9:30pm (which was 1:30am in our heads), we made it to Hawaii! We took a shuttle to our hotel, the Aqua Waikiki Beachside. I liked it. Small rooms, but cheap and clean, which is how we roll. The old Asian decorations were pretty cool, and we got upgraded to a king-size bed for free!



Unfortunately, due to the traveling and jet lag, we were too exhausted to do anything else. We passed out in the giant bed and Day 1 was over.

No comments: