Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hooray, I'm back to blogging! I took a little break while we stayed at the Hinton home in Lehi over the Thanksgiving holiday. It was really fun. I didn't take very many pictures, but luckily Alycia was there with her great new camera, and she said she'll send us the ones she took! Hooray! So as soon as I get them I'll post them, but for now, I'll give you the brief highlights of our holiday...



One of the things we were most looking forward to was seeing Gabe and Alycia and their boys, Preston and Carter. Since Ashton and Carter are nine days apart, it was fun to get them together and watch them play. Carter is a bit taller than Ashton, but other than that, they could be twins (almost)!




They loved rolling around on the floor together.




And, as you can see, Ashton also loved trying to eat various parts of Carter's body.





I think they really had fun! They even took a nap together in the stroller when we went shopping at the mall.




They were so sweet. Another fun thing was that Ashton got to witness the building of his first ever gingerbread house! From scratch! He was in awe the whole time.




And, of course, since we had the incredible photographic talents of Alycia here, we got all dressed up and took family pictures. I just have one that she emailed me, so here's a preview to tease your interest until I get the rest.




It was so much fun to be all together, talking and playing and going places. (Maybe Gabe should get a job in Utah...???) And the whole week, the babies were such good boys. Ashton just smiled and played and decided he loves grandma's house!







Thanks for a fun holiday! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: