Thursday, November 12, 2009

Splish-Splash, I was takin' a bath...


Ashton used to hate baths. He would scream and scream and we'd have to go as fast as humanly possible, barely getting him clean at all. For a long time, we resorted to putting him in the shower with me, because then he'd at least stay calm. But finally, he's learning to enjoy baths! I think it's that he's getting better at sitting up, so now he's not afraid I'm drowning him.


Anyway, just a week or two ago, Ashton learned how to splash. I think the first time he did it, it was an accident, because he looked so surprised, like "What just happened?" But then he realized he could do it anytime he wanted, and...well let's just say that after every bath I give him now, I'm completely soaked, too! I filmed it for posterity's sake, so enjoy! (And yes, we always have musical bath times...)

1 comment:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

That's so cute! He's a good-lookin kid. And I love the musical bath time! I should do that myself. Kate isn't really great at bath time, but she loves music so it may help me - so thanks for the idea! haha