Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So Silly

It's weird to me that Ashton was just a little blob of baby last year, because now he is so crazy! He has his own specific personality and even a sense of humor, and it's just so cool that such a little boy can already have so much going on inside of his head. Here are some of the funny things he's done lately:
I left the laundry basket out a while back (which is not uncommon for me...*blush*) and Ashton got one of my bras out and was swinging it around. I told him, "Honey those are for mommy's, not for little boys!" And he looked right at me and (very deliberately) hung it around his neck.


He walked around with it like that for quite a while and had a fit if I tried to take it off of him. What a stinker!
Another night we were sitting in the living room and Ashton found a basket somewhere and carried it over to Tyler. He thought it was funny, so he said something like, "Oh Ashton are you going to be like Little Red Riding Hood and carry a basket with you?" And Ashton thought that was so funny that he kept running (almost skipping) around the room carrying that basket.

Blankets have also become a particular favorite lately. Not really a certain blanket. Any old blanket will do. I first started noticing this when Ashton decided it was more fun to lay on his blanket and drink his water than to sit up. He dragged the blanket out of the diaper bag and brought it all the way into the living room, then he spread it out all by himself (which took a while!) and laid down very satisfied with what he accomplished. We now have blankets all over the house thanks to him.


What silly things kids do. I wonder if I ever did strange things like this...

No comments: